I love this stitching Kayla is making of our family. My birthday is next week and I'm hoping she is making it for me! (Hint hint, Kayla;)
We found the cross stitch patterns in this book.
Lily and I went on a walk this morning and talked about our plans for the day.
The girls and I had fruit parfaits for lunch. Strawberries, blueberries, grapes, pineapple, yogurt and homemade granola. Yummy!
Lily and I cuddled on the couch while we did preschool. She is starting to sound out words! I am pretty sure I am more excited than she is!
We are planning on spending the rest of the afternoon working on projects…
Brittany is making a recipe book. Kayla is working on a stitching of our family and I am working on a doll pattern.
I hope you are enjoying your day!
17 things i love about her...
1. Her freckles.
2. She has the ability to make people feel so special and loved.
3. Her sense of humor.
4. She knows her style. I love the way she decorated her room.
5. She likes to organize her stuff.
6. She is easy to talk to.
7. She is a great cook and helps so much with meals.
8. She works hard to improve when her Daddy and I tell her things she needs to work on.
9. Her attitude has improved so much the last few months. Thank you, Brittany!
10. She is trying to be content in every situation.
11. She has known what she wanted to do since she was seven. She will be an amazing cosmetologist.
12. Her creativity. I love her artwork and wish she would let me show it off.
13. She is an amazing big sister to Lily. Lily adores her.
14. She makes life interesting and fun...most of the time;)
15. She is appreciative.
16. She is starting to think before she acts.
17. She likes to drive and I don’t, so that works out great.