17 things i love about her...
1. Her freckles.
2. She has the ability to make people feel so special and loved.
3. Her sense of humor.
4. She knows her style. I love the way she decorated her room.
5. She likes to organize her stuff.
6. She is easy to talk to.
7. She is a great cook and helps so much with meals.
8. She works hard to improve when her Daddy and I tell her things she needs to work on.
9. Her attitude has improved so much the last few months. Thank you, Brittany!
10. She is trying to be content in every situation.
11. She has known what she wanted to do since she was seven. She will be an amazing cosmetologist.
12. Her creativity. I love her artwork and wish she would let me show it off.
13. She is an amazing big sister to Lily. Lily adores her.
14. She makes life interesting and fun...most of the time;)
15. She is appreciative.
16. She is starting to think before she acts.
17. She likes to drive and I don’t, so that works out great.
I love that you take me on dates.
I love that you read bedtime stories to me.
I love that you play games with me.
I love you because you brush my teeth at nighttime.
I love that you take me on walks and get me on your shoulders and carry me all the way back.”
Happy Father’s Day, babe! I am so glad you are the Daddy of my children. You are one amazing Daddy. Our kids are blessed.