1. you are my best friend.
2. you thank me for dinner, even when it turns out bad.
3. you always see the best in people.
4. you help me with the never ending laundry.
5. you give the best foot massages.
6. you are always interested in what I'm working on.
7 you make dinner when I'm too tired to think about it.
8. you are so easy going.
9. you lay out my towel and washcloth each morning.
10. you put the phone in the glove box when we're on a date.
11. you always believe in me.
12. you still write me love notes.
13. you are an amazing role model to our children.
14. you treat everyone you meet with kindness and respect.
15. you love Chinese food as much as I do.
Happy birthday to you, my love. xox Charla
We found out we were getting a little girl from South Korea two years ago today!
The picture she is holding is the first picture I ever saw of her cute little face!
I am planning on taking a picture like this each year on her referral day. Click here to see the one I took last year. I can't believe how much she has grown! sigh.
Nineteen years ago when I walked in the front door after school, my mom had the music playing and a video camera in my face. I asked her what was going on and she handed me a letter. I was over the moon when I saw it was from a cute guy I had a secret crush on:) That was the beginning of a love story that is still being written. My husband and I wrote 198 letters to each other before we got married and I still have every one of them<3