Here is a tutorial I put together for these little dolls. I made mine for a party, but I think they would look cute hanging in a little girl's room too. I hope you enjoy making them as much as I did.
Let me know if you have any questions, I'd be happy to help!
1. Cut 2 of each pattern piece except pigtails and bangs.
2. Hand stitch face.
3. Sew head front to head back.
4. Sew the pigtails to the back of doll’s head.
5. Sew on the bangs.
6. Sew arms and legs together.
7. If you are using cotton fabric for the dress, make sure you use thick interfacing or batting; otherwise the doll won’t be able to stand up.
8. Sew dress front to dress back making sure you sew the head, arms, and legs inside as you go around.
You should be able to pull this pattern off my blog and enlarge it to the size you want your dolls to be. The ones I made are six inches tall. I made them out of scraps of felt, wool, fabric, dmc floss, and ribbon.